Go shopping at Neilson’s
Situated close to the courthouse, Neilson’s is a department store launched in 1839 by William Smith Neilson. This makes it one of the oldest retail outlets in Oxford and the South at large. Neilson’s building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Since its establishment, it is celebrated for its history and for offering the latest fashion trends in home, shoes, cosmetics, clothing, and accessories.